Saturday, June 29, 2013

Country Living Fair - Reinbeck NY!!



Here are a few of the photos that I took at the first Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, NY. This first round of photos are of our booth and our great customers!! Don't worry, I have more for later in the week.

Above are the sweet ladies that bought up all of our oilcloth cart liners!! The woman in the chevron shirt, loved her cart liner so much that she walked these other ladies over so they could buy liners too. I was tickled when I learned that these 4 woman didn't even know one another. Country Living Fair goers are like that, kind and generous!! Not to mention, hardcore shoppers!!


Here is another great story, the woman on the right came in and bought a tote, then an hour later, she brought her friend back so she could get one too. I asked if they were sisters and they just roared with laughter, mentioning that it would be dangerous if they were. I love that they come in groups: mothers and daughters, a couple of life-time friends and in big groups of gals. It's special, they make it a weekend to remember!!



How sweet is this pretty little one? She preferred the aqua chevron!!

My oilcloth corral!










No comments: