Monday, January 28, 2013

My 4:30 AM List

Photo Credit: Kelly McCants        Cool Poster: Baltimore Print Studios

I have one month until my next big deadline for book #2. (Dun, dun, dun.) The first draft deadline! I have to have all 30 patterns written and pretty by February 28th, so you can imagine how freaked out I am. It doesn't help that it's the end of the month and I haven't crossed off all the items from my January to do list! (Ugg)


Before I dive down my little publishing rabbit hole I had to make a stab at my 4:30 AM list today. You know that list don't you? It's the list that has you laying awake at 4:30 in the morning. The list that makes you stare at the ceiling in wide-eyed panic, wondering if it's best to get up out of bed and get to work! If only the people on your list were awake...

I accomplished wonders today:
  • New insurance policy complete, check! 
  • Workman's Comp policy underway, check! 
  • Appointment with my new book keeper, check! 
  • Emailed my biz consultant with desperate plea for new website, check!
  • Fabric bills paid, check! 
  • Fabric orders made, check! 
  • Massive spread sheet for book, check! 
  • School classes paid, check! 
  • 3 loads of laundry, washed dried, folded AND put away, check!
  • 1099 forms printed and ready, check! 

I hope this clears my mind so I can get creative and work a little magic, there's a lot to do in the next 31 days!!

What's on your 4:30 AM list?

No comments: