Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How happy I am?

... I am happier than a Slinky on an escalator!

It's only been one week since we made a few BIG changes here at Modern June and it's easy to see the positive side!! Last week I started a new schedule with my newest Junie, Geneva!! She's now coming into our home studio and working 5 to 7 hours a day. In just 4 days we knocked out the same amount of tablecloths that once took us 2 weeks to make. Now that is a good thing!!

It's not that we my other Junies didn't kick butt, no, they really did! The difference is that we are keeping all our custom work in house. That is the key to our current success!

Once the holidays are over we expect our custom order turn around time to go from 2-4 weeks to 1 week depending on fabric availability. Once we are in the new studio I know that we'll be much more organized and able to keep up the stock more efficiently. Hopefully, fabric availability shouldn't be too much of a problem.

This is a dream come true, seriously!! I am so happy!! How happy? Happier than Gallagher in a farmers market!




No comments: