Monday, July 2, 2012

My Etsy Finds: Washi Tape



You know me I'm all about the fabric and I often get stuck in an all-work-no-play rut. I don't scrap book and I'm not into paper projects but darn I really want to play with washi tape. The In the Clear Etsy shop had a really great selection, there I grabbed four prints. I have found a few ideas that interest me and I've created a Washi Wish board.
I want to start making a bunch of cloths pins that I saw on Pinterest. The DIY is on Factory Direct Craft. We use cloths pins in the studio everyday. It'll be nice to have some pretty ones.
I'd like to make some of coasters that I found at Design Dream Japan.
OMG! I love these washi tape garlands I saw on the Poppytalk blog.
I didn't know that it came in different widths!! Washi tape bottles and more can be found at S Joes Joe blog.

Over at one of my favorite bloger's, Torie Jayne, has a pretty and delicate washi bunting that I really love!!

Oh my the possibilities are just endless...

No comments: