Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photo Album: Book Singing at Sew to Speak


While I in Columbus at the Country Living Fair last month I had the pleasure of doing a book signing at Sew to Speak. While I was there I took a few photos of Aprils lovely fabric shop, I am just sorry it's taken me so long to share all the eye candy with you all!! If your ever in Columbus, Ohio you have to go do some shopping and say hi for me. 

April had a comfy little corner set up for with a few gifts for her loyal customers, along with a copy of Sewing with Oilcloth she gave away several bundles of oilcloth fat quarters. You know I liked that!!
Local pattern makers, Amy Bulter and Trish Preston.
Cheery little corner filled with some very fun laminated cottons.
So very pretty, all of this makes me want to sit down at my machine and sew all day.
I love, love, love every bit of this ribbon.
Isn't this space completely inspiring? A big thanks to April for having me and to all her customers that came to see me at the shop and later in the weekend at the Country Living Fair. It was an honor!!

No comments: