Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Working Vacation!


Modern June is taking a vacation!  I wish I were telling you all that we were all off to a fabulous vacation spot, but no, my plans are not that kind fun, they are exciting though! Modern June is going to take a few weeks to re-work the business side of things! We will be hiring new stitchers,  taking care of the accounting, and generally streamlining the process of it all. 

Last day to shop before our break is tomorrow so if you are need of some Modern June goodies shop soon!  Many thanks to all of you that have made Modern June bigger than ever before!  

1 comment:

Ashtree said...

Hi, Kelly, I told you two years ago, that your business will be successful didn't I? I'm so happy to hear that you are extending ModernJune. The good thing is that such kind of business can withstand ANY crisis!
Regards & Success
Yassen