Friday, May 22, 2009

Balance?


Yes it's another one of those posts again! How do women do it? Worker, wife, mother? That is a pretty tall order isn't it? Now, don't get me wrong. I am not down in the dumps, I'm just amazed, that's all. Just totally amazed.

Last week when the kids were under the weather. I got caught up on work. Then, I took the weekend off and felt refreshed and ready to conquer my world. On Monday I had a new and improved school schedule in hand, Modern June in a good place and POOF, it all went to hell in a hand basket. How is that possible? Life, plain and simple. Life happens.

So here it is, it's already Friday and I'm all a-panic about what we didn't do, what we have to do this weekend, and where that will put me next week.

I figure there is only on solution, cloning! I need another me! Anyone know of a place I get that done? ; )

So here is to another day, to catch up and fall behind all at the same silly time! Cheers and good luck to all of us that are living life! And, the hope that we can all sit down in the shade, sip on Iced Tea (Sweet Tea Vodka) and read our Martha Stewart Living in peace!

A happy holiday weekend to you all! xoxo, Kelly

No comments: