Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sicko!

Do you know what I am sick of? I am sick of being sick! It has been two weeks of sickness in this house, we have been taking turns. I know this is normal for most, but homeschooling families are pretty lucky in this department.

I have an ear infection, have you had one as an adult? They suck! Wow, every new mommy should be punished with one so she knows exactly how lousy her child feels all winter long. This really has me down. First I was mean as a snake for days, then wham on the couch near tears with pain. I thought I felt better today, I actually showered so that is a BIG improvement, but now my teeth and jaw hurt and the pressure in my ear is building.

During Maddies 18 months she had about a dozen of these bad boys. Her ears were a funny shape, I was so happy when she grew out of it. She would get cranky to the point of me thinking I should sell her (just kidding CPS) then I would take her in to the ped. and sure enough she would have a double ear infection. This was such a pattern that, now when my kids are really really cranky I say "you BETTER be sick".

Well this week they wanted to sell me! Aren't I pathetic? Save the pity for the family cuz they have to deal with me!

Needless to say I am not working on the pantry makeover this week. Soon, I promise soon! Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: