What turned me around? My kids. We have really connected again. We have also been very social this winter, that has been a big help. Since I have limited my Modern June wares to 4 basic products, I have had a lot more time for them. We've been getting along a lot better, and school is not too much of a daily fight.
They don't know it, but I'm working on my list... remember my To Do in January list I made back in November? Well I'm getting it done and boy aren't we having fun!
- Work on the 1,000 piece puzzle again. We started it yesterday, but I opted for 750 pieces.
- Hang out with my kids A LOT MORE (this=sewing less) Doing it!!! LOVIN' IT!
- Fnd 30 minutes to cover up my gray hair. Hasn't happened yet, but I did get a cute haircut yesterday! Brandon, at the Great Clips at Virginia Center Commons is a real hairdresser, he actually razor cut my bob! I am loving him! This super cute well done razor cut $12.00 freaking dollars. I got lucky!
- Take yoga classes or do Yoga DVD (and not just once) I did yoga for 5 days straight in early January, does that count?
- Take kids to pool on Thursday afternoons. Gotta start this right away!
- Start dating again... my husband of course... silly people! : ) Oh yeah, gotta do this right away too!
- Start doing family game night again, BOARD GAMES ONLY! Not yet
- Start taking bubble baths again! I spent 5 hours re-caulking and scrubbing the tub yesterday so I could get this one underway!
- Have more on my life list than my work list... i.e. get a life : ) I am getting one!