Thursday, October 23, 2008

Handmade Holiday Vendor Preview




Pretty Silly Things
(One of the Richmond Craft Mafia's newest members!)

Handmade Holiday 2008 Vendors


Popidiot
Kelly and Jessie ROCK!

Silver Tree Art. By the way Suzanne is my fabulous assistant and one of my great stitchers!
I am lucky that she shares her creative time here with me three days a week!

Monkey & Me
Beth is one of my very best friends as well at the best booth buddy!

Phil Barbato
I love guys that sew! His monsters are great, Aidan will need one for sure!

Gwen's Garden
pretty-pretty!

Tasha McKelvey (This is the original poster of the post!)
Yet another fantastic RCM gal, Tasha has been the lead for this show and is kicking it!
thanks for all you hard work Tahsa

Hershey Is My Baby
OMG these are cute!

Lark Studio
Dawn is my rock, my sounding board, my business manager as well as one of my best friends!
And a kick ass RCM girrrl!


Ernst & Thistle
I can not wait to see the whole line! I heart this stuff!

Erin Taylor Designs
Erin is a kick ass RCM member! Her housewares rock!

Avenue Handmade
I need these! Don take notes!!!

This post was shamelessly swiped from the Handmade Holiday Blog and was posted by the incredible Tasha McKelvey! But I added my 2 cents too!




No comments: