Tuesday, September 30, 2008

crafty bastards, a banner show


Can I just say I love this show! What is not to love about a craft show called Crafty Bastards. I love it a lot! Despite bad weather we made out great, did some good shopping and met tons of great peeps. My best show yet!

The top selling item had to be the Modern June Oilcloth Banners. I tell you we just can't make enough of them! Holiday Banners are coming to my Modern June Etsy shop soon, so keep your eyes open for those to be listed soon. I hope to have a few more Halloween banners ASAP. Jennifer is busy cutting the super fab ORANGE LACE oilcloth now. I sold out of the Christmas and Halloween banners this weekend. But don't fret, April has a dozen in the works, 6 are spoken for already (Feathernesters) but there will be plenty to go around!

Trust me there will be loads of goodies for everyone.

No comments: