Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DIY CITY

Here is something you really have to check out -- the latest DIY CITY MAG tells us all we ever need to know about New Orleans and its creative spirit. And, check out the article about the The New Orleans Craft Mafia written by our own Nicole Lee!

I would love to take a road trip with my Crafty Crew and use this mag as our tour guide. OH man that would be a blast!

Join our Richmond DIY community site by sending me your email address so we can send you an invite! kelly@modernjune.com

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I <3 NOLA and always wanted to visit. I forsee a crafty road trip! :-)

diything said...

Thanks for the shout-out Kelly. And as member of our DIY City Community you know that Washington, D.C. is our next city up. We always do side trips with the issue, so if you all know artists and crafters that we should highlight - let us know. The next DIY City Mag issue will come out in October right before the presidential election.

Deb