Monday, November 12, 2007

wish me luck



Today I entered a contest for aprons! Craftzine.com is having an apron contest...

We know there are lots of wonderful homemade aprons out there, and we want to see them. Taunton books has generously offered a copy of Prairie Girl to each of the five winners, and we'll be featuring the aprons in the Curio section of the next issue of CRAFT. Send photographs of the aprons you've been working on to curio[at]craftzine[dot]com by November 12th. (Be sure to include your website or Etsy shop!)

Now I have never one a single thing, well 50 bucks on my 24th birthday but that is it. So I am not really expecting much. But it is fun to wish! Right?

This aprons claim to fame is an appearance on TLC's LA Ink. I also find it too cute that people usually buy this for the best friends birthday. Once I had a man have me overnight it to his girlfriend, also a birthday gift. It is all about connecting with people and making them happy. An apron has that ability by its very nature.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

good luck. you deserve to win.