Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Owls and Bunnies oh my!


How very cute is this apron? Shelley, over at Glittery Blue, sent me this fabric so I could make here a show apron! The fabric is imported from Japan. Too fun for words! It was quite the designers challange she had only purcased two fat quarters of each fabric. That did not really work with my existing apron patterns that I have created. Then i had the great idea to use my latest vintage inspired pattern. I patterned it this summer. The pattern doesn't even have a name yet! I have only used it for Strawberry Fields Exclusive Apron, the aprons made from the Cupcake fabric. I am loving my JOB!

I want one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some of that fabric! And I want you to make me a skirt outta it!

Kelly McCants said...

Hi Courtney! It is really sweet fabric, I want a skirt too! Come back to Richmond and sew with me! We miss you so much, I am glad to see you on line again. How is the new computer?

Your sister bought a cute little girls apron form me at the Byrd house market!

Man I miss ya! take care!

xoxoxxo