Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My feelings exactly!

My feelings exactly!

I wish I got a better shot of this lovely painting. I really love it! It matches my mood this week. I didn't even get the artist's name.

Our neighborhood has several new places to haunt. Today we went to a great new restaurant, The Northside Grill. This place has been lovingly gutted and completely remodeled. The food is well priced and the kids love it. Good for me! And the best part is we can walk there -- it doesn't get better than that! For a much better idea of what to expect, check out this blog entry about the NSG over at River City Food and Wine. A blog that just so happened to mention my Modern June aprons found at House of Lukaya. Thanks for the shout out!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you this week - a lot!