Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ballykissangel and Oilcloth Aprons


Boy I like my new roomates computer in our studio! I got to half-watch my most favorite TV show--- Ballykissangel!

My sweet hubby has gotten me the DVD's for birthdays, Valentines Day and Christmas's for the last few years. They are special because 9 years ago we found the show aired on PBS on Saturday nights. We were new parents and missed our date nights. Bally K and take out and a colicy baby became DATE Night! Well anyway having seen todays episodes more than twice I was able to whip through 6 aprons today and almost finish 3 more. Yahoo!

I have added to new oilcloth prints to my collection. I am looking forward to getting a new set of pictures taken of them all. I have learned a few new things about my camera and I want to play with it some more.

No comments: